Good Evening Everyone!
First I wanted to say thank you to everyone for understanding and being willing to attend this Saturday’s meeting online. With that said, I’m sure many of you are wondering how this is gonna work or how do I get connected. Luckily Webex, the company we’ll be using to host this webinar already has a great video to get you started with the basics on getting connected which you can find here.
Now a couple specific things to our meeting.
- When connecting, please use your first name and call sign. This will allow us to help determine who is eligible to vote.
- You do not need to install any software if you don’t want to and can simply join via web browser.
- You do not need to enable video if you don’t want too.
- If you just “call-in” to the meeting, you will not be able to vote.
- When we start voting you will see a dialog for Polls open up where you can select your vote.
- Once you click submit on the poll, you will not be able to change your vote.
Please remember that the meeting will start promptly at 10:00am CST and the Webinar will open at 9:30am to give everyone a chance to connect. Please be sure to test the Webex connection prior to the meeting by clicking here. If you do not have a microphone on your computer, you can connect with you phone as well.
Lastly, if you have questions this week prior to Saturday, please email me at email@example.com and I will do my best to assist you. As questions come up, I’ll be sure to add them to our FAQ’s as well.